Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Done counting days!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got up the next morning bright an early with a renewed sense of hope! I headed right for the classified section in search of the perfect job. And today is my day I found one as an EMT, finally back to work!!! I start tomorrow at 7am. I can spend today hanging out with everyone and building some of my skills, I need to be promoted asap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok lupe don't you see that you have started a fire, why are you just walking away. Dammit I just laid down for a nap. We have been here over a week and you still don't know how to cook?? No wonder Amanda doesn't want you???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Sarah, the fires upset her so much. I have told her a million times "when fire starts stay AWAY from it, stop hiding behind the fridge." But everytime one starts she runs from whereever she is in the asylum to hide there. I was successful in extinguishing the fire on my own. I think the fire dept is sick of coming so I just give it a shot before I call them now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wasn't mad a Lupe at all about the fire. I just tried to explain to him how danerous they can be, and just look at poor Jeff. I just wanted him to be more careful next time. But......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah was not as understanding. They already aren't the best of buds and she was so pissed about the fire that she came out from behind the fridge and hauled off and hit him right in the face, then they fought....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and they fought.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and they fought some more. I honeslty thought Sarah was going to kill him. I have to admit I did cheer a little bit until I saw Geoff crying. Wow these boys are sensitive. I needed a break from the drama, luckily Mandy was standing near by....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

just waiting to spend time with me. We danced and had a few kisses, I honestly do love this woman. I can't believe I have fallen for a woman? I never would have guessed it, but I suppose you do truly fall in love with who a person is, not how they appear. I have to accept my feelings, I do love her.

So after spending some time with my girl (wow I said girl, crazy!) I went to grab some food. Once I put the burgers down on the table I realized they were old and nasty. I ran over to throw mine away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But when I came back Mandy and Lupe were already eating theirs?! I told them to stop but Mandy said it tasted fine and Lupe was already pretty much done with his. HELLO didn't you see the flies???!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, Lupe got food poisoning and was sick the rest of the day, but it certainly didn't stop him and Sarah from fighting again....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and again....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and again!


With all the fighting everyone seemed upset..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amanda kept hitting on the broom that someone drew a face on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah kept crying over all the fighting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Shaunna AND Amanda had simultaneous breakdowns.

OK I am done with all this drama. Everyone in this house is making me crazier than I already am!! Everyone except Mandy, she is the only one that make ms feel whole. I don't want to lose her, I have to tell her how much she means to me..., how can I possibly put it into words. I KNOW it, I have something stashed away here that I smuggled in...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my Mom's wedding ring, I never go anywhere without it. Who would have thought I would be using it to propose??? I love you honey and a lifetime isn't long enough for me to show you how much, but I want to spend all of our lives trying to prove it to you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She said YES!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't wait to get out of here so we can start the next chapter in our lives together.....

1 comment:

Roo said...

Aw how sweet! I love happy near endings ... now get that LTW to get you two outta there!!
wow so many fights and Geoff is so sensitive... gosh ...
Shaunna had a break down. Poor thing! *laughing and pointing at Shaunna*