Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 7

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am having a hard time pulling myself out of bed. I am not tired anymore but I am SO depressed. I still can't believe I got fired and as much as I love my family taking care of them is harder than I thought it would be. I just want to stay in bed forever but I know I have to drag myself up!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hit the newspaper first thing, hoping that a new job would lift my spirits. But my terrible luck held steady and I didn't find anything. No new job for me........... Damn maybe I should crawl back into bed....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mandy encouraged me not to give up, she even got me to laugh and goof around a little with her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She then told me how much they needed me in the asylum and that they were counting on me to get them out. And that she loved me no matter what I did for a living or if we ever got out of there. Wow she loves me??? No one has ever loved me unconditionally before, except my family......... I think I love her too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just as I started to explore these new feelings a little, Sarah came and got me and told me the toilet was acting up and that she didn't know what to do. Gotta fix it I guess, at least she came with me and cleaned up the mess, that's what sisters are for!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just as I finish in the bathroom I hear Amanda crying. She is having a breakdown, wants romance and affection and can't bear going on one more minute without it. I try to explain to her that there is plenty of opportunity for romance right there in the asylum.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lupe has had the hots for her for quite some time. I don't know what it is about him that she doesn't like but she just doesn't want anything to do with him. Poor guy, he really does love her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meanwhile, Mandy has taken to bathing in the sink rather than the shower..... I wonder if she is trying to get me to walk in on her.... she is a bad girl!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shaunna is such a good friend that after her dinner with Geoff rather than go off to bed she sat and talked with me for a while knowing how down I had been feeling. And I will have to admit by the end of the day I did feel better.

3 comments:

Rhexy said...

Great update!

Love is in the air! I can sense what the "where are they now" is going to be about already *g*!

Now get to playing so we can have another update...SOON!

Twoyys4me said...

So cool that Trese has found love!
Will Amanda get so lucky? :)

Roo said...

Too funny, Amanda is going to have to lower her standards if she wants some romancing *giggle*
Aw Mandy is such a sweetie, now that is love for you. Stick with you even in the looney bin!
Well done, good to see another update. Don't keep us waiting so long next time *w*