Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 2 and 3

Wow the days seem to be flying by and me still with no job! I know I probably should have taken something just to take it rather than wait for the medical job, BUT I must admit I was a little worried leaving them alone. Everyone is still getting along pretty good, the beginning of day 2 was pleasant.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah and Amanda, sisters even in the game it would seem, goofing around like always.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lupe and I having some fun too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boys cooking together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And by night fall most everyone was sleeping peacefully except my little night owl Amanda racking up the logic skill points.
Honestly at the end of day two I thought this would be easy!!!! Ok then day 3 started and I couldn't have been more wrong!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The arguments in the bathroom started to get more heated.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Lupe NEVER seems to get a break. He can't ever get a seat in the bathroom or...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ever seem to find a decent place to sleep!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shaunna started begging and wouldn't quit, I think she spent most of the day out there. And we had TWO fires!!! I really thought they were getting better at cooking!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah hides behind the fridge everytime we have a fire, even if she has to run across the room to get to THAT corner she does it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was able to put the second one out myself, but then I had trouble with the toilet. It was clogged so Mandy peed on the floor. I got behind on the bills and had to sell off a plant just to pay them and stock our fridge. Then there was more arguing and I was just tired and stinky.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And yes I had a breakdown. I thought going into the asylum that I was pretty sane but spending time here has certainly made me crazy. Then just as I am at my last rope a therpist floats down out of the sky??? Is that really supposed to make me feel better????

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Jeff also had a breakdown, man we have had a rough day!!!!

I hope I find a job tomorrow morning when the paper comes. I think I would take just about anything right now even shoveling dog poo just to get out of here for a few hours!!

5 comments:

Roo said...

OMG that was hilarious! Love asylums and the craziness but I didn't think you would have the first break down! Oops!
Poor begging Shaunna, at least she hasn't piddled herself... yet...
I am still hoping HA!

Anonymous said...

LOL that was great.. I dont think theres a job shoveling dog poo in the paper though ;)hehe but I hope your LTW job does come up in the paper tomorrow and hopefully *sim* you will be in a better mood ~Lissabry

ASimWen said...

OH man! Asp failures on only the third day! This is gonna be rough! Good luck!

Rhexy said...

Nice. Real cute having me out there begging for money. I guess if it had actually worked you would not have had to sell a plant to pay the bills and buy food...HA!

And poor Lupe seems to be getting the short end of the stick. He will make it I have faith.

Ziese52 said...

Ut-oh, a rough day there. Very funny though. Keep it up