Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Off to work again today! I am so glad to finally have a job, I love getting out this place for a while. It turned out to be a GREAT day at work, I got a promotion to paramedic! Woooo hoooo I am on my way to my ltw and getting back to freedom. I have to be careful to make sure I stay rested for my new job. I will be working part time and going to medical school part time, so I will need to study AND keep track of the house.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


While I was gone at work, Mandy was a social butterfly, hanging out and playing with almost everyone. The boys just wouldn't leave her alone, each time she turned to play with one the other one just stood and waited for her to give him some attention!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I got home, we celebrated my promotion and my big bonus with some group playing in the bathroom, (not sure why all the action seems to happen in there) and then I had some dinner with my little sister. Afterwards I had to take a quick nap because I started my new job in just a few hours, 8pm until 2am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was a little concerned going off to work again so soon. I like spending time with my family before I leave for a while just to make sure they all seem ok. Sure enough tonite Lupe and Sarah almost got into a fist fight. I am not sure what he did to piss her off so bad but man she was MAD at him!

While I was at work I was called to my first emergency, my adrenaline was just pumping as I weaved in and out of traffic with the lights and sirens blaring. Then I hit a dead stop traffic jam!!!! What should I do?? I can run the 25 blocks with my rescue kit on my back or pull of the road and drive on the sidewalk???????????? I fear that my fat butt will not be able to make it on time if I run and then I might lose the patient, so I decide to take the sidewalk............BAD CHOICE!!! I almost hit several pedestrians who don't seem to understand they need to get the hell out of my way, I have to stop and help a few of them and because of my misjudgement....... I GOT FIRED!!!!!! Fired, no way??!! It was my first day, everyone makes mistakes, what am I going to tell my family, they are going to be so disappointed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I got home that night no one seemed to notice that I was home WAY too early. I immediately sat down to find a new job. Well there was nothing in the paper worth while so I will look again tomorrow.

Everyone started hollering at me because apparently they are hungry and we are out of food. Good thing I got that big bonus with my very very short promotion because I need to fill the fridge for the whiners. THEN Lupe informs me that the tub is still broken and they can't take a shower either.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was all too much I just broke down and started crying. I was just so tired and broken down all I want to do was crawl into bed. BUT I had to make sure my family was ok first, so I called and filled the fridge and then....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tried to fix the tub. Like my day wasn't bad enough, I barely had enough energy to swing the wrench and I had to listen to Jeff crying behind me. He kept going on and on about wanting a family and needing children. Buck up buddy right now we couldn't afford anymore people here anyway!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I FINALLY crawl into bed I have to listen to Amanda and Lupe arguing right next to where I am sleeping, COME ON GUYS THIS IS A BIG HOUSE FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO ARGUE DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They finally went away, so I pulled the covers over my head and cried myself to sleep.......

4 comments:

Rhexy said...

Poor Trese! She really had a bad day. At least she has an indefinite amount of time to finish. *g*

You were so on the right track, but don't get discouraged. Great update...no sign of me so that means no accidents yet! Ha!

Roo said...

Oh no! Fired? You poor thing! I could have told you not to drive on the sidewalks, I mean come on... driving on the sidewalks only works in the movies! *g*
Hope you find another job and soon!
In the meantime, get yourself outta the red! Ouch! I know, Mandy can cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

ohhh dang sounds like a rough day and the roomies wont even let you sleep :-S good luck finding your job again I hope it goes better next chance card :) love the update BTW ~Lissabry

biatchymissy said...

That sucks getting fired :( Great update though and I cant wait for the next one